The owner of the website https://www.timesolucionesintegrales.com/ es TECNOLOGÍA EN INSTALACIÓN Y MANTENIMIENTO PARA EMPRESAS, S.L., As well as the owner anfd responsible for the files with the personal information provided voluntary by its users, having adopted all the security measures legally required for the protection of the data and the privacy of its users.
The processing of personal data that is carried out through this website complies with the provisions of the 2016/679, General Data Protection in the Organic Law of Data Protection and with the security measures that are applicable according to normative development.
Right to Information
If the user decides to request information on our website, the data strictly necessary will be provided to achieve the purpose for wich our website is intended wich is that of information and promotion of our services, all available on our website. In no case will they be used for purposes other thatn those for wich they have been voluntary introduced on the web. The personal data that the user provides us will become part of a personal data processing.
Said personal data will be processed, provided that the user has previously given his or her consent by clicking on the “send” button and may revoke the consent whenever he wishes. Those who voluntary provide their data to the owner of the website by any means established for this purpose at any time, consent and accept to know in an express, precise and unambiguous way:
* That the introduction in the processing of personal data is aimed at managing the request or query and mantaining the relationship between the website and its users.
* That the user expressly authorizes the use of the data provided to send him by any means of communication, including electronic, commercial communictions, Newsletter with information of interest and reminder communications, provided that he has checked the correponding box or expressed by any means, unequivocally his authorization.
* That at any time he will be able to revoke the consent by directing a communication to the web, through the channels established for this purpose.
Article 22.2º of the LSSI establishes that data storage and retrieval devices may be used on terminal equipement of the recipients provided that they have given their consent after they have been provided with the clear and complete information on their use in particular, on the purposes of data processing, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law december 13 on personal data protection. In this regard, cookies may be deposited on your computer. These are smll files whose purpose is to remember the pages visited to facilitate futurebrowsing. You can delete cookies by selecting the option that your browser has for this purpose. At any time you can delete all cookies using the option for the purpose of your browser.
Types of cookies and their purposes
The CMS (Content Management System) that uses the web collects user/visitor data through their own cookies, for the purpose of managing the content of the web, you expressly consent to having accepted the cookies policy.
In the event that the user does not consent, you must leave the website at that time or block cookies in your browser as explind below. In case you continue browsing, we consider that you accept its use.
Cookies excempted from information and cosent would be those whose purpose is:
- Authentification or user identification cookies.
- Authentification or user identification cookies.(Only in session)
- User security Cookies
- Multimedia player session Cookies
- Session Cookies to balance loading.
- User interfaz customization Cookies
- Complementary Cookies (plug-in) to exchange social Content.
Classification of cookies subject to information and consent, according to the report of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection:
1. Types of Cookies according to the entty that manages them:
- Own Cookies: Are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipement from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and form which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Thrid -party Cookies: Are those that are sent to the user’s terminl equipement form a computer or domin taht is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. In the event that cookies are installed form a computer or domin managed by the editor itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
2. Types of cookies according to the period of time that remain activated in the user’s terminal.
- Session Cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent Cookies persistentes: They are a type of cookies in wich the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie and wich can range from a few minutes to several years.
3. Types of Cookies acording to their purpose:
- Technical Cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exists there, such as, for exemple, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up a period make the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization Cookies: Are those that allow the user to assign to the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accepted, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc…
- Analysis Cookies:Are those that allow the person ersponsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. Th einformation collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Behavioral advertising Cookies: They are those that allow the managemnet in th emost efficient way possible of the advertising spaces that, where appropiate, the editor has included in the webpage application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These Cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising based on the same.
You can llow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer, for more informtion click on the link that corresponds to your browser:
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Safari para IOS: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
- Flash Player: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/es/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html
Information about users
Yes, we register your IP data (Internet Protocol) assigned to the subscriber of the telephone line at the time of connection with this website, for the purpose of security and collaboration with justice. The data will be kept by the service provider for the time marked by current legislation.
Rights to access, Rectification, Opposition, Deletion, Limitation, and not to be subject to automated decisions and portability.
At any time, The user has the right to acces to his/her information, change his/her data if they are incorrect, He/She has the right to oppose any type of treatment associated with the maintenance of the contractul relationship, to revoke the consent granted, to request the limitation or suppression of our treatment, not to be subjected to automated decisions and unsuscribe from the TECNOLOGÍA EN INSTALACIÓN Y MANTENIMIENTO PARA EMPRESAS, S.L. services.
These rights can be made effective after accreditation of the personlity in the forms and the deadlines established in the general reguation of Data Portection, by sending a letter to the postal address that appears in th elegal notice of the website.
The processing of personal data and the sending of communications by electronic means, if applicable, are in accordance with the regulations established in the General Data Protection Regulation, Organic LAw 15/1999 of december 13, on Data Protection of Personal Nature and in the Law 34/2002, 11 of july on Services ofthe Information Society and Electronic Commerce.